My Twitter note for Digital Marketing seminar by Eyeblaster


  • Shocked with Michael Jackson news. R.I.P. #
  • 30% of consumers time on the Internet, but only < 5% of marketing budget are allocated to online medium. #
  • Lighthouse calories banner looks good. #
  • Only 20% of conversion are click-based, the remaining 80% are impression-based. #
  • In @eyeblaster seminar organized in Bangkok. Jordan Khoo is now on stage. #
  • Just gotta know that tonight will be another long long night. Business matters? #
  • RT @cameronjohnson Michael Jackson has the top 15 spots of the bestseller list on amazon music. #
  • P Tik is now presenting Silverlight on stage. #
  • Lee Smith, CEO Digital of Omnicom Media Group APAC just arrived. We’ll have another interesting session right after this. #
  • All credits to John Wanamaker, his famous quote was presented twice. One in the opening session by myself and another by Lee Smith. #
  • “Half the money I spend on advertising is wasted; the trouble is I don’t know which half.” is that quote. Wiki “John Wanamaker” for details. #
  • “Return on Information”, every $$ we spend, should lead to new info > knowledge > future improvements. Interesting ROi definition from Lee. #

,

  1. No comments yet.
(will not be published)
  1. No trackbacks yet.